Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Today's Aggregates

Today I took a few positions.  Local, Universal and Infringement.

Quick Draw from dream host got DroidBionic.com ahead of me.  I would have beat him but I hesitated.  Besides AndroidBionic.com and TheEndofWaiting.com weren't bad consolation prizes.  We'll see how they do.  I must be stupid, but maybe these companies don't care about these keyword domains?  With Atrix4G.com rounding out the Motorola names, I'll give them each a $500 value.

The Local gems are LillyOrchard.com and LillyOrchards.com.  The "Lilly" refers to Eli Lilly family orchards that have supplied apples for cider etc. locally for years.  This is an operating business with historical ties.  I value this combination at $1250.00.

PersonalAdspace.com and NetworkAdspace.com are both great ad properties of the future.  $1250.00 per.

EarphonesandHeaphones.com adds to our earbuds.com™ dominance.

MononPizza.com is another local.  It will probably be the name of my pizza shop.

My final aggregate for today I can't release as it defines a new strategy we have at DomainAggregates.com

Tune in later, I'm going back to watching the Sony press conference.  Kudos to Sony for protecting their assets.  I haven't found an available keyword in their Press Conference yet.  Four for Motorola.  Wonder why Sony is winning the personal space?