Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bullish on "cuba/cuban" domains...

I am bullish on Cuban domains with Obama's announcement to ease Cuban Travel Policy .com.  I think Cuba4Cheap.com will also do well.  I have temporarily gifted the Cuba4Cheap.com traffic over to CheapCaribbean.com until I can get a site up.  I figure people should at least get what they came for when they land on a site.

CubaTravelPolicy.com and CubanTravelPolicy.com will try to purvey the most up to date Cuban Travel Policy of the U.S. Government for travelers to have a simple easy source for Cuban Travel Policy easing.

In hopes a portion of the American populace seek some value I have hedged some "inexpensive" cuban domains also.

InexpensiveCuba.com being the best of the bunch...I think.

As always my domains are for sale.  The cuban portfolio would go for over $25,000 at this time.  Probably a bit more.