Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Google promotes FORCED SEX METH, demotes legitimate small business...

Parents should be warned not to allow young children to use GOOGLE unsupervised!




When I quit running google ads my site dropped like a rock. Google's response: "No manual actions were taken to cause a drop in SERP."

What a line of BS. My site was PURE ADSENSE, nothing else. It stayed in the top 15 pages. I dropped adsesnse and added Linkshare and boom I drop to 24-25 then page 74. The Google Plus 50 penalty. Nothing "plus" about it except...it opens your eyes to the Google scam.

Once you stop nursing yourself on Google one realizes Google is bad. Just like anything big. They are bad. They have lost their focus. They engineer from the inside of cubicles. They ARE THE BOX.

Think outside the Box!