Thursday, March 3, 2011

Good use of a good domain - Eastside Dental - IUdentist.com.

I have a client, Charlie Hayes, D.D.S.  Charlie is probably one of the most devoted dentists in Indianapolis.  On top of that, he is an all around great guy.  I can't recall a client who is more pleasure to work for.

Charlie doesn't nees a website, he doesn't even want new patients.  You see Charlie is in his seventies.  When you meet him he could  pass for 50-something.  I have to attribute this to attitude.

Since he doesn't need a website I offered to develop one for free and display his information on it.  At a minimum it will free Tammy up to point people to the website for basic information such as hours etc.  It is a great domain name and this is a great way for me to let him benefit while developing the site content for the dental industry.

IUdentist.com

As long as we don't use any logo that Dr. Hayes isn't privy to as a graduate of IU there should be no case for trademark infrigement.